|LEX Scholarship Information|
1. Who may submit an application for a LEX Scholarship?
Any student who is registered as a full or part time student in a school that has a LEX Chapter may submit an application.
2. How many scholarships are awarded each year?
AAfPE awards up to five (5) scholarships each year.
3. How much is the scholarship award?
Each scholarship is $500.
4. How can the scholarship money be used?
The scholarship award is made payable to the student winner and is to be used to continue the pursuit of the student’s paralegal education.
5. May the scholarship be transferred and used at another school?
6. What is the deadline for submitting an application?
The 2017 Scholarship essays must be received by January 15, 2017.
7. What documents must be submitted?
8. When will the scholarship be awarded?
The scholarship will be awarded prior to the end of spring the academic year.
9. Where can I find the application?
Each AAfPE Program Director who has a LEX Chapter will receive the scholarship application and will make it available to their students.
10. If a student has applied in the past, can they submit a new application for the current year?
Yes, even a past recipient may apply.