Upcoming Regional Conferences
Friday, December 30, 2016
Last chance to register! The Pacific Regional Conference is fast approaching! Join your colleagues March 16 – 18, 2017, at California State University East Bay Oakland Center in Oakland, California. Attend “The 21st Century Paralegal” to help you better prepare your students for real-world paralegal work, as well as sessions on teaching technology and eDiscovery, and on using social media technology as a teaching tool. Special appearance by AAfPE President Julia Dunlap and Steve Dayton, one of the editors for AAfPE’s premier industry publication The Paralegal Educator.
This year's Super Regional Conference is all about applying best practices in legal education.Sessions include
- Cool Things to Do in Class
- Effectively Utilizing Learning Management Systems
- Teaching Diversity
The conference is April 20-22, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Register now and save! Early bird registration ends March 24.
The race is on! Early bird registration for the North Central Regional Conference also ends on March 24. Held at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis April 21-22, 2017, the conference is all about ethics and civil responsibility. Attend sessions on
- Ethical and Financial Challenges Facing Our Paralegal Programs
- Civics Engagement in Education
- The Ethics Competition
The Northeast Regional Conference is April 28 – 29, 2017, at the Courtyard by Marriott – Edison Woodbridge in Edison, New Jersey. Whether you’re looking for boots-on-the-ground information or help at the program level, the AAfPE Northeast Regional Conference is for you!
- Learn how to make legal analysis relatable to students
- Explore proven methods of developing courses in e-discovery and health care
- Better bridge the gap between high school grads and first-year students with tips for intellectual engagement in the classroom
- Understand the pros and cons of accelerated programs
- Market your program through community engagement
- Take away new ideas for student success
- BONUS! Earn free MCLE!